Ref: 668: Villa Overview
A 200 year old finca stunningly refurbished in modern, eco-friendly style and situated within walking distance of the village of Calvia with its bars, good quality Mallorquin and international restaurants and July festival of fire. The house has super mountain views and all facilities - a superb Mallorquin villa retreat only 10 minutes drive to the old town of Palma, 10 minutes to fantastic beaches including Portals Beach and only 10 minutes to several marinas. Golf available at nearby Royal Bendinat, Santa Ponsa (3 courses) and Poniente.
At a Glance:
- Sleeps : 8
- Bedrooms : 4 - All situated the on 1st floor with air-con
- Bath/Shower Rooms : 3
- Air Conditioning : Yes (upstairs bedrooms only), plus heating- included in villa rental
- Pool Size : 8 x 4 m
- Pool Heating : Solar heated (Max temperature reached depends on the air the temp)
- Additional Info : Pool towels available for guests use
- BBQ : Yes
- TV : Yes, full Sky package and Xbox
- Maid Service : 1 mid week refresher clean included extra maid service is €15.00 per hour
- Distance to Beach : 10 minute drive to various beaches
- Distance to Shops : 10 minute walk
- Distance to Restaurants : 10 minute walk
- Additional Info : Walking & cycling paths directly from the house
- Concierge Service : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Yes
- Nearest Airport : Palma 20 Minutes drive
- Family Friendly : Yes
- Food Pack : Basic welcome food pack
- Sound System : SONAS music system
- Cots : Yes, included
- High Chairs : Yes, included
- Pool/Beach Towels : Yes
The house is situated within walking distance of the village of Calvia, which has Mallorquin trendy bars and restaurants. A highlight is the Nit do Foc, or Night of Fire festival held every year. This pretty village dates back to 1200.
10 minutes drive to the old town of Palma, 10 minutes to fantastic beaches including Portals Beach and only 10 minutes to several marinas. Golf available at nearby Royal Bendinat, Santa Ponsa (3 courses) and Poniente.
Open plan lounge with high, beamed ceilings, open log-burning fireplace and doors to terrace - Modern, fully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar - Separate laundry room - Guest cloakroom - Master bedroom with split-level en-suite bathroom with sunken bath and double shower - Further double bedroom with en-suite shower room - Twin and small double bedrooms sharing bathroom - New Weber BBQ with rotisserie - Private, extensive gardens with table tennis and a trampoline - Infinity pool (approx 2 m drop, but safe so long as children are supervised in pool - see last image of terrace which shows new railing not shown on overall shot) - SONOS sound system enabling guests to dock I-pods and play personal music at locations in the house and terrace. Eco-friendly throughout including solar generated electricity.
The new Balearic Eco Tourism Tax is
applicable to all properties in Mallorca, Ibiza and Menorca. A payment in cash of approximately €2 per person,
per day (16yrs old and over) will be collected by the villa owner / Management
company sometime during your stay.