Ref: 981: Villa Overview
Situated on a massive plot just five minutes' drive from the bustling and exotic marketplace of Marrakesh, this superb staffed residence is set in gardens and olive groves close to golf courses and with beautiful views of the Atlas Mountains.
At a Glance:
- Sleeps : 16
- Bedrooms : 7
- Bath/Shower Rooms : 7
- Air Conditioning : yes - included in the rental
- Pool Size : 18 x 5 metres
- Pool Heating : Yes (No charge to heat upto 26 degrees)- weather permitting
- BBQ : Yes
- TV : Yes
- Maid Service : Maid service 2 hours daily ( 6 days per week) with midweek linen change
- Distance to Beach : 1 hour drive
- Distance to Shops : 8 - 10 minute drive
- Distance to Restaurants : 8 - 10 minute drive
- Additional Info : The cook will do breakfast and either lunch or dinner, car and driver can be arranged at additional cost
- Villa Staff Included : The housekeeper/cook are available 6 days per week to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Wi-Fi : Yes
- Nearest Airport : Menera, 10 mins drive, transfer can be arranged at additional cost
- Family Friendly : Yes
- Sound System : Yes
- DVD Player : Yes
- Babysitter : Yes, additional charge
- Cots : Yes, included
- High Chairs : Yes, included
This stunning villa is located close to Marrakech on the Amizmiz road, enjoying the calm and tranquillity of the country but only a 5 minute taxi ride from the bustle of town and with wonderful views of the Atlas Mountains. Marrakech is known as the Red City or Al Hamra, and is the second largest city of Morocco. It is a country steeped in history and traditional culture, blessed with some spectacular landscapes. Behind its twelve kilometres of red ochre walls, Marrakech has a thousand-year-old history. Its mosques, fountains, palaces and legendary Djemaa-el-Fna square make it an exclusive cultural destination. Enjoy a traditional dish on a restaurant patio, pamper yourself in one of the city’s many hammams, spend an unforgettable night in one of its trendy nightclubs or take an excursion to the mountains or the desert.
Popular day excursions from Marrakech include visiting the desert city of Ouarzazate, which is renowned for its Taourirt Casbah and traditional Quazguita carpets. From Imlil, also nearby, travellers can ride a mule to the Aremd hamlet to view Morocco’s highest mountain peak, Toubkal. The coastal town of Safi is another enticing possibility, with a magnificent medina, old fort and beautiful beach.
Entrance through large double doors into atrium with retractable roof and large wood-burning fireplace - Central, galleried seating area - TV room - Sitting/dining room - Kitchen - First floor - two master bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms with separate showers - Children's room with two bunk beds sleeping up to four children. En-suite bathroom with shower - Full air-conditioning - PC & internet connection - Four further bedrooms outside - two with double beds and two with double or twin beds. Each has traditional Moroccan style furnishings, ensuite bathroom, separate entrance and patio windows to courtyard.
Car and driver can be arranged during your stay at additional cost.