Ref: 800: Villa Overview
A traditional Moorish style property set within a 7.5 acre estate just ten miles from the bustling town of Marrakesh, a few minutes from golf and the Amanjena Hotel and with far reaching views to the Atlas Mountains. A stylish North African retreat.
At a Glance:
- Sleeps : 10 (8 adults + 2 children)
- Bedrooms : 4 plus bunk room
- Bath/Shower Rooms : 4
- Air Conditioning : Yes - included in the rental
- Pool Size : 12.2 x 6.3
- Pool Heating : Yes ( no charge to heat up to 26 degrees)- weather permitting
- Additional Info : Car and driver can be arranged at additional cost:
- BBQ : Yes, gas and charcoal
- TV : Yes
- Maid Service : Maid service 2 hours daily ( 6 days per week) with midweek linen change
- Distance to Beach : 1 hour drive
- Distance to Shops : 10 miles south of Marrakesh
- Distance to Restaurants : 10 min drive to Amanjena Hotel
- Additional Info : 10 min drive to 2 golf courses
- Villa Staff Included : The housekeeper/cook are available 6 days per week to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner. Pre-arrival and mid-week shop included (cost of food extra)
- Nearest Airport : Menera, 30 mins drive, transfer can be arranged at additional cost
- Family Friendly : Yes
- DVD Player : Yes
- Babysitter : Yes, additional charge
- Cots : Yes, included
- High Chairs : Yes, included
- Extra Beds : Z beds, included
The house is located just a little south of Marrakech, in perfect reach of the Atlas Mountains
. Marrakech is known as the Red City
or Al Hamra, and is the second largest city of Morocco
. It is a country steeped in history and traditional culture, blessed with some spectacular landscapes. Behind its twelve kilometres of red ochre walls, Marrakech has a thousand-year-old history. Its mosques, fountains, palaces and legendary Djemaa-el-Fna square make it an exclusive cultural destination. Enjoy a traditional dish on a restaurant patio, pamper yourself in one of the city’s many hammams, spend an unforgettable night in one of its trendy nightclubs or take an excursion to the mountains or the desert.
Popular day excursions from Marrakech include visiting the desert city of Ouarzazate, which is renowned for its Taourirt Casbah and traditional Quazguita carpets. From Imlil, also nearby, travellers can ride a mule to the Aremd hamlet to view Morocco’s highest mountain peak, Toubkal.
Marrakech has a lot to offer – entertainment in the square (jugglers, snake charmers, musicians, dancers, story tellers) the beach, the desert and the mountains. There is also the Oasiria Water Park with water slides, wave machines, wave pool, and toboggans along with an array of restaurants.
There are also camel treks in the Marrakech Palmeraie or in the Sahara Desert, along with horse riding, hot air ballooning and quad biking .You can explore the Atlas Mountains and its many villages the villages are small but thriving and the people are hospitable and very friendly and the valleys are surrounded by rivers and water falls.
The coastal town of Safi is another enticing possibility, with a magnificent Medina, old fort and beautiful beach. Marrakech is full of history, the magnificent buildings, museums, souks and old town are definitely worth visiting, along with the beautiful gardens in the old city and the cataracts of Ouzoud, to the east of Marrakech, with water falls from over 100 meters in height along with the numerous oasis’s that are scattered around the region.
Spacious central atrium - Moroccan style lounge area - Separate dining area - Kitchen Terrace overlooking pool with country and mountain views - Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, which also leads to small bedroom with bunk bed for two children - Further three ebdrooms, each with Moroccan theme en-suite bathroon - Pool, terraces and gardens.
Housekeeper will cook breakfast plus either lunch or dinner 6 days a week.
Housekeeper can arrange car and driver during your stay at additional cost.