Ref: 2203: Villa Overview
A most impressive villa built in 2006 to a very high specification, located in an elevated, tranquil area with stunning sea and country views. 15 minute walk to the beautiful, unspoilt sandy beach of Son Bou and a very short walk to the supermarkets, shops and restaurants. This is an ideal Menorca holiday retreat - highly recommended.
** Friday change over **
At a Glance:
- Sleeps : 6
- Bedrooms : 3 ( 2 doubles + twin or 3 doubles)
- Bath/Shower Rooms : 3 all en-suite with outdoor shower room
- Air Conditioning : Yes
- Pool Size : 10m x 5m
- BBQ : Gas
- TV : yes
- Maid Service : Available at extra cost payable in resort, 17 euros per hour, minimum 2 hours
- Distance to Beach : 5 minute drive ( 15 minute walk)
- Distance to Shops : Nearest supermarket 6 minute walk - Main shopping complex 10 minute walk
- Distance to Restaurants : Nearest restaurant is 6 minute walk with several other restaurants 10 minute walk.
- Sea Views : Yes from all main windows
- Wi-Fi : Yes
- Nearest Airport : Mahon 20 minute drive
- Family Friendly : Yes
- Sound System : Yes
- DVD Player : yes
- Babysitter : Available at extra cost payable in resort
- Fan : Ceiling fans
- Cots : Available at extra cost
- High Chairs : Available at extra cost
- Pool/Beach Towels : Pool towels
San Jaime is a popular resort area and has several restaurants and bars, some with live music and entertainment. There is a bowling alley and entertainment complex and an excellent long beach.
Grand Reception Hall, Guest cloakroom with WC, large well fitted breakfast kitchen with air conditioning and lovely sea views. Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer, rear drying area. A light spacious Lounge / Dining room with air conditioning and two sets of patio doors leading onto a spacious covered terrace with relaxing seating and al fresco dining areas and panoramic sea views. Large private swimming pool and sunbathing terrace with sunbeds and shade. Well fitted poolside bar and outside shower & WC. Three beautifully appointed double bedrooms ( one can convert to twin beds) all with fabulous sea views, en-suite bathroom or shower room, fitted wardrobes and air conditioning. The Master suite opens onto a large south-west facing balcony with table and chairs and breath taking views. Off road parking is provided. The house is immaculate throughout with many extras of superb quality including air conditioning in all principal rooms with ceiling fans in addition, four electrically operated sun awnings, stylishly appointed bathroom or shower rooms and tasteful furnishings throughout.
The new Balearic Eco Tourism Tax is
applicable to all properties in Mallorca, Ibiza and Menorca. A payment in cash of approximately €2 per person,
per day (16yrs old and over) will be collected by the villa owner / Management
company sometime during your stay.