Ref: 1023: Villa Overview
A delighful, traditional style villa with panoramic views set in lawned gardens leading down to a sea cove close to Binisafua on Menorca's south east coast. There is no pool at this house; instead, steps lead down into the sea. An idyllic retreat (although very young children would need close supervision).
At a Glance:
- Sleeps : 6
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bath/Shower Rooms : 2
- Additional Info : Front line property, possible aircraft noise
- BBQ : Yes, built -in
- TV : Yes x 1
- Maid Service :
- Distance to Beach : 300 metres
- Distance to Shops : 2 km
- Distance to Restaurants : 2 km
- Beachside :
- Wi-Fi : Yes
- Nearest Airport : Mahon
- Fan : Yes, additional charges apply
- Cots : Yes, additional charges apply, wooden cot with linen is 75/travel cot is 30
- High Chairs : Yes, additional charges apply
- Extra Beds : Yes, Z Bed, additional charges apply
Please note: Binisafua is close to the flightpath for landings at Mahon Airport, so some aircraft noise is to be expected.
Entrance leads to open-plan living area and kitchen with all modern appliances ~ double bedroom with en-suite bathroom ~ twin bedroom and bedroom with bunkbeds sharing bathroom with shower ~ open and covered terraces for lounging and al fresco dining ~ built-in BBQ ~ garden laid to lawn leading to rocky sea shore with steps into the water
The new Balearic Eco Tourism Tax is applicable to all properties in Mallorca, Ibiza and Menorca. A payment in cash of approximately €2 per person, per day (16yrs old and over) will be collected by the villa owner / Management company sometime during your stay.